Friday, August 22, 2008

New yarn teaser :)

I have been playing in my dyes again... I have at least 3 sets of "longies" yarn (meaning 8 oz with the option of trim) that will be stocking Monday August 25th at noon EST. I have been wanting to try my hand at turning my Low Water Immersion technique on my yarn. And I had so much fun creating these totally one of a kind yarn sets. I think they turned out gorgeous!! The techniques rendered results similar to kettle dyeing with blends and surprises through out the yarn. They should make some fabulous and one-of-a-kind longies! Of course - I am sure you could do lots of other things too, LOL! Rather than dyeing up trim now I will have it as an option at checkout and then dye it to order so you can pick your color or choose not to have any at all. I will share pics as soon as I can!

Thanks,

~Melissa

No comments: