Monday, March 17, 2008

When it rains it pours!

Well, I tend not to air my dirty laundry in public. But at some point you just think - enough already!! I am sorry if I have not been as available this last month or so as I normally am. On top of creating the new website, completing the pattern, stocking my Hyenacart, doing 2 customs, dyeing a huge wholesale yarn order for Woolgirl (shipped it today so be on the lookout for her stocking!) we have been dealing with one thing after another in our personal lives. I don't like to complain because we are very fortunate and our problems are minor compared to so many others'. But I swear I have had enough! This month my husband went to the ER and missed 2 weeks of work, his Father had a stroke, my best friend's step-father had a heart attack, I'm sick, my son is sick and teething and his two broken front teeth are getting worse, my husband threw out his back, and now this morning my husband lost his job! Its going to get better right!!?? Anyway, end of rant - just had to blow off some steam so I can put up a strong front for the hubby when he gets home from applying for jobs. I am sure something better is just around the corner... right?

Thanks for listening,
~Melissa

No comments: