Thursday, April 24, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel?

Sorry I haven't been online much lately. Emerson had his dental surgery. It was wretched and not nearly as trauma free as we had hoped. And it ended up costing $2,000 which we ended up getting a care credit loan to cover. But at least it is done for now. We have been warned it may not hold, but we have our fingers crossed that it will. My husband hopefully has 2 part time jobs that will start in May so that we can get back on our feet. We had to night wean immediately after the dental work. We used the Dr. Jay Gordon method, and although it was far from easy - it did work. I had no night time to work for about 10 days, but now he is sleeping all the way till 6am. So we should be back in business soon :) I will be doing some dyeing tomorrow for some special orders that have come in via email. If anyone needs anything just email me and I'll see what I can do!

No comments: