Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dye Heaven!

I just have to say that cranky teething babies notwithstanding - the last two days have been really fun dye days. With Vikki graciously watching Emerson while I work, and occassionally getting to get her gloves wet too, we've managed to knock out 22 beautiful skeins of sock yarn in the last two days! Its sooooo pretty to see all the colorful skeins hanging up drying, LOL! We're painting some, and space dyeing others. Its great to get to do some old colorways I haven't done in a long time. Its also fun to see how differently things take on superwash wool! I will post pictures when its all done so I can share what a pile of 68 skeins of hand dyed sock yarn looks like :) We'll also be doing the order for Twist Yarn shop and a custom dye job for Andrea - since she asked so sweetly ;)

No comments: