Saturday, January 5, 2008

Updates

For those of you who are interested in my pattern and Tunisian in the round in general, here is the free tutorial I put together a while back to show you how to use the double ended hook. This should help get you ready to follow the pattern once its finally all done :) http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v646/familypendragon/Tunisian%20In%20the%20Round%20Tutorial/?action=view&current=ea971fe3.pbw

I am partnering up with my best friend Vikki - also a dyer that I taught - to keep my yarn turn around times as quick as possible. So Family Pendragon is getting to be an even bigger family :) Right now her main job is to be my ever-handy assistant and to help with my son, but she can always jump in and dye in a pinch as well!

Stephanie - your Minoan Temple is done and will ship in the morning!

Leanne - your 2 1/2 lbs of BFL is all dyed up in the colorways you requested and ready to mail as well.

I have a 68 skein order from Wool Girl in the works and an 18 skein order for Twist Yarn Shop - so things are really buzzing around here. We're starting the new year off right!

I was also asked about undyed yarn recently. I generally keep large quantities on hand and order quite frequently from Cestari, Henry's Attic, Wool2Dye4, and in the future possibly Ashland Bay and/or Fleece Artist if I run low on BFL and want to try some different brands. If you want some undyed, while I am not interested in immersing myself in any co-oping, I would be happy to sell you some of mine for minimal markup if you are interested. Feel free to email me with any questions or interests on that front.

Going to my niece's birthday party tomorrow and then Sunday is.... tax day :( Or should I say - the first of the tax days.... ugh! And of course, in the midst of all this, I have several new colorways swimming around my head - dyeing (pun intended) to get out onto some yarn. They'll just have to wait their turn! It is likely that the pattern will also have to get finished in February instead of January. But miracles do happen - so we'll see!

Thanks so much for your interest in Family Pendragon - YOU are what it's all about :)



No comments: