Friday, January 25, 2008

Whew!

So we finished up the order for Wool Girl! Now it is just a matter of waiting for the last few skeins to dry, then reskeining, packaging and shipping them Monday :) I promise to post pictures!!

We are also 1/3 of the way done with the order for Twist! So we'll probably be putting some custom dye slots up on Monday or Tuesday for those that want some yarn dyed. The new price info is up, although not much else is there right now besides sweater stones. I still need to get pics done for the pattern... Hoping you are all working on your Tunisian-in-the-round skills so you'll be ready for it! ;)

I have two long promised customs for friends that I haven't even started yet.... sorry your two - you know who you are :) Please forgive me! One will be a pair of longies for Jessica using the scrap yarn concept inspired by her Hudson Pants from Ky Baby knits - she asked me to use those as the inspiration for her Tunisian longies as well. Thanks to Lindsay for permission to carry on her theme with these unique Tunisian longies. I have done something similar in the past, but this one will be a little different. And Paully, I am sooo sorry I have been pushing these back since what.... October I think?? Once I get these two done - I will be listing one custom slot per month as an auction. I think that is the most I can safely plan on doing with all the yarn dyeing going on. If I get done early some months there may be some surprise stockings as well :) You'll hear about them here first!

I love ya' all! Thanks for reading :)

~Melissa

No comments: