Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yeah!! Website!!

Its official! We've taken the plunge :)

We have teamed up with Michelle of Elemetal Muse and are currently setting up our Iris Market Builder Account so that very soon.... www.familypendragon.com will be a fully functioning yarn Mecca ;) I can't tell you how excited I am about this! I am pretty clueless about web stuff - but Michelle is being very patient and helpful with me, LOL! The plan is to set up the site to make it easier for wholesale as well as regular customers to shop with us. Price breaks will also be built in for anyone that shops with us and wants to buy in bulk. I plan to set up a calendar system so that our dye schedule is visible - that should help people to get an idea of when their order will be started, based on how far in advance we are "booked". I am hopeful this will help us to keep a good turnaround as well as provide realistic customer expectations - with out having to "close shop" each time we get a large order :) It's a theory anyway! Wish us luck ;)

Blogged with Flock

No comments: